Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April's Foolllll. :D

[tik+tok.png]


Slept all the way till 6am, despite mummy constantly trying to wake me up. Hehe, din't know she called me up la. LOL So I didn't studied for my chem test at all :( Anyw, today is april's fool. Early morning got fooled by Aravindh. And I think its super lame -.- Blah. Then I got tricked by Sixiang thrice in a row, can't blive I'm so dumb! :( He act until soooo real pls!
-
Gopal caught me during recess, over such trivial stuff -.- Argh. Laughed like woo during recess. So funnny can! " Jian guo gui cai pa hei. " And I scratched JayRaj's forehead by accident! Idk how it happened also. LOL Like so sudden.
-
3 periods of Physics = can die. He so kp today :( No tb all stand, like primary school only. LOL Tb so thick, so heavy. If I bring it to school, I'll never bring it back home. And I need it for tuition, so I rather keep my tbs at home. :D
-
Speechday rehearsal ended @ 7pm again. :( So damn tired, haven't been even flipping a page of my books the past few days. And I got no appetite since idk when too, my late dinner is always plain rice + soup only. LOL! I think its still very yummy ~ Heh. Its gna be 10pm soon, shall go eat my dinner now. Its sweet corn soup today, yay. Long time no drink!