Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm sorry,

Yjhmdd, ayjwolt. Ynrtyahm, ikqibifsanbidwttty. Bynftmmms.

Actually I was blogging earlier, but idk why I backspaced everything. -.-
I think my cough is very very irritating & noisy ttm. I hate it when I get cough, gna see a doctor tmrw before my cough starts to irritate everyone.
Hehe, played 8k brbp yesterday. I think my 8k is still as pro as ever (Y) ! Didn't play it for more than a year cause my cute mother went to hide the keyboard all the way up at th cupboard until she couldn't even find it herself. LOL
-
Helped her earned like 250k++ den, filial lor me. Haha.
Still in the mist of learning my differentiation, I dont understand a single shitzx. :( :(
Irene didn't get what I was trying to ask her earlier on. Arghhhhhhhhhz. But I manage to do one of qns for hmwrk though. HAHAHHA. Tyco!
-
Super hungry now, my stupid phone didn't recieve daddy's msg. He wanted to buy me fried rice + mee. Arghhhz, super nice de lor ! :( I only ate 3 biscuits + bun + chickenrice today. Sian, I wna go Satay club to eat my satay rice but he said he's very tired now. So no more :( :( :(