Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Studied chemistry just now. :)

-
I was half asleep when my phone rang lastnight. Stupidshitz, I think I was dreaming or something & idk what happen th phone just slipped out of my hand when I was reaching for it frm th shelf above me and it landed on my head. -.- Pain ttm la :( sobx.
I think I fell asleep the next second I hangedup. LOL Went back to school as usual tday, damn tiring ah. :(
And it started to rain when I wna leave school -.- Shiying lent me his umbrella in the end, yay! :D For once he's kind to me! LOL
Sheltered Akila & Lia over to opposite thn I went back. Bused to Westmall with K, D, A, J. Can't stop laughing, all damn nonsense la, tsk. Oh! And I can reach the bell all the way at th top! :P Hehe. They can stop suan-ing me already. :D
Hehe, thn went back cck with them, lunch @ newyork newyork, yay! Very yum :D full ttm manz.
Went home & slept my day :) Luvzluvzluvz ~
I'll upload all the overdued pix tmrw or something, bye!