Sunday, July 25, 2010

The sky isn’t always blue, the sun doesn’t always shine. It’s okay to fall apart sometimes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

@Friday:
Went to the library w. BobbyT on Friday. Very high lor cause I was a happygirl for that few hours. ♥s x11. Irritate her until she cannot take it, damn funny! I love the toliet. It never fail to scare us. To BobbyT I'm scaring her, but to me she's scaring me. So omg, we keep got frightened by each other -_- I laugh until my pee gna come out any min la. WTH LOL Reached home around 7pm. So damn tired, laze for awhile thn head to bed straight. Hehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


-
@Saturday:
YO HI HELLO NIHAO KOOFANG! Went for physics remedial which I think is a waste of time cause we only did layered mcq like wth. Went for breakfast @ wm thn went home. :) Slept abit thn had tuition. So tiring. :( kf is a pervert, hmphf. I can't rmb what I did already. I can only rmb asking kh if she wna study. And she said yes, told her to wait for my itouch to finish updating cause I wna study too. But HAHA I WENT INTO THE ROOM TO SLEEP RIGHT AFTER TELLING HER THAT. WTH LOL. Too tired. :( The most funny part was that afterawhile, kh came to the hall to look for me but she couldn't find me. HAHAHA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pardon me ~ :$

-
@Sunday:
Wokeup early in the morning & watched tv. LOL Spent my day eating + sleeping + msging + studying phy. 4 upcoming tests, I think I'm gna die soon. :( It's gna rain now, tmrw cfm don't feel like waking up again! LOL Just helped BobbyT think of some answers for her interview tmrw. :) Goodluck baby! <3