Sunday, August 15, 2010

Since I can't sleep now I shall update my blog. :D I'm forever so sway on Friday 13th.

First I was late for schl by 1min -_- sian diao. Thn I only realise I din't bring my itouch & hp to schl when I'm at th lift. Thn it rained damn heavily & stupid bobby dk how shelter me. I was totally wet on the right & totally dry on the left. LOL After lunch & everything I went home and I dint bring keys. :( Nobody was home too. So I decided to try my luck by going dwn to my cousin's house but no one was there. WLAO. So I walk back, in hope that I can see Dion or something so I can borrow his phone. Endup no one there. So I went to roam around & I got lost -_- rly cmi. Din't know this area here so big. LOL Thn I finally managed to walked home, so tired that I just sat at the stairs to sleep while waiting for someone to come home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at how wet the guys are, wth. LOL Keep laughing w. Bobby !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Out at lib w. Bobby some days ago & we kept talking to this plastic. Hehe, cute okie....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And she says : " The person on my left rocks! " Which is me la. :$ Shy liao la.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And from the pix, you can clearly see that I'm taller thn her la. See the shoulder! Wlao. She still keep saying she's taller thn me. :@

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby cousin.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally I own a 11 la. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I see what pix I upload what. Somemore @ my other phone but I'm damn lazy to get it, shall update them on another post thn. :)