Thursday, September 2, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please click on the pix, hehe.

Yoyoyoyo, prelims tday. Did essay first cause my sourcebase sucks. My hand was so tired that I couldn't even be bothered to write more for sourcebase. Hate it when they put papers that requires alot of writing on the sameday. I think the starting of my eng compo is not bad, but story very fail. :( Let me share abit, hehe.

" One of human's greatest weakness is the ability to control themselves regardless of behavior, temper or action. Even the most well-behaved person might turn bad, the most patience person might lose their temper some day & a righteous policeman might get corrupted. "

Then my fail story starts ....... skip to ending!

" People usually lose their control due to the happenings in their life, we might make a big fuss out of a mole's hill or spent months whinning over a fact which cannot be changed. We can get angry, upset or disappointed about a particular thing but at the end of the day, we are the ones suffering. It is about how we look at things & our ability to accept facts and new changes. "

Haha, not bad la hor. LOL Bye! :)
Weekends are here, yay. Love it manz.