Friday, September 10, 2010

A smile is an inexpensive way to change your look.

I'm suppose to blog yesterday but I got scared by the garfield thing & I went to scare bobby afterthat until I also become v scared. LOL Off comp & head to bed, hehe.

090910.
Went for geog remedial & Bobby waited for me outside schl afterthat. & I told her the tcher was still giving out paper so I won't be out so soon. But when I came out she was nagging like some old woman. :( So I told her I was kissing in class that's why took so long. LOL Her reaction was damn funny! Stun until ~ haha.

Okie, thn we bus to ikea @ Alexandra. 30stops, sit until my head so pain. Queued damn long before we could order. I ate smoked salmon with idk what vege & mashpotatoe + fav diam cake! Full until I felt like vomiting. Walked around ikea afterthat, woaaah ~ I always go thr eat but nvr walk so tday go play, very fun! Hehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Went Anchorpoint next ! :) Walk + find a place to study. Like in France la hor. LOL
Always go out romantic with her one, wlao. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Really like at France, haha. We still wear jacket until like that. Keep got spot light shine on me :$ At ikea eating also have, studying @ France also have. LOL See how dark is bobby, hehe.
Small updates are all @ my Twitter! :) Will blog again soon.