Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Make every second count.

Like this pix. (Y)

Blogging in the dark now, woo!
Chempaper2 tday. Luckly the only chapt I learn lastnight came out. HAHA! I studied electrolysis from like 10pm - 12pm.
And majority of the paper is on it! :P Heng ar. Lunch @ Toast. Roam around, hsh after that. (:
Nothing much tday. Plan to study but after dinner I fell asleep all the way till 9pm! Heee. I'm depriving of sleep. :(
Mye finally ending on Thursday. Luv it manz. Mt paper3 tmrw, super funny la. I thought only pri school have them.
-
I wna change blogskin, so bored so this. :(
Click! :D
I think I'm using Vivian language too much lately or something until someone replied me this @ Twitter ...



Can't stop laughing when I saw it. LOL HAHAHHA.


Oh, and this. Fb convo with Koo Fang.


Goodbye. (: