Sunday, June 6, 2010

Never say never.

@somedaysago :
We did the english oral thing, record our own voice. Wlao, super shy laa. :$ And while recording we can like pause it & thn conti later. So Michelle & I kept pausing ours to share ideas, okiex. Then while talking halfway, Michelle realized she din't paused hers until she laughed super loudly and thn it echoed back into her headset. LOL! Her expression damn funny! I cannot stop laughing afterthat. LOL!
-
1 of the day after jepgs accompanied Jianhong to be a good boyf thn I went home. Tired ttm laa, fell asleep while using the comp. LOL Skipped school on Friday, wooo :D Went back in the afternoon to do test thn skipped ss class cause everyone go meet gf/bf, nobody accompany me go. Boo :(
-
@Yesterday :
Webcam with Cousins. :) Actually only Koofang taking picture, Koohui & I kept playing with the itouch. LOL


During the night went to cut my hair. Okiex, I've nvr been to such highclass place to get my hair cut before. LOL Still will serve tea for you, $34 in total & I think my fringe is veryveryvery short. :( Idk why it bcame bangs, argh! And there's school tmrw, sob.


No more long hair ~ I snipped it off too.
Blah, I can't stop moaning about my fringe. Seriously, arghhh ! :@ :@
I don't like bangz. :( The last time I had bangs was when mschua cut mine, 2years ago ? -.- LOL.

Click on my advertisments ! :D