Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st june!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Structured programme + enhancement programme tday.


Overslept this morning, guess I slept too early lastnight. I'm not being sarcastic, but each time I sleep before 12am, I'll have problem waking up the next morning. -.- LOL But its school holiday so no traffic jam, and surprising it only takes about 15mins to reach school ! :D Hehe.
-
I've the sudden urge to keep side fringe & idk why. But I can't bear to let my bangs go. :( And Irene just said she's gna cut bangs, so qiaoz. We can switch, haha.
-
Yesterday night I was eavesdropping what Brendan was saying and omg la. Its super funny, I kept trying to control my laughter. But I still brust out laughing in the end & thn after that I still can't stop laughing. HAHAHA. He said he doesn't want to study cause he dw to be a nerd & his principal keep going dk what place play golf only. Wlao, super funny! Okiex, manymany mre.
-
Can't stand the weather, why so hot ?!?!!!? :(